Returns and replacements
1. Any unwanted goods should be returned to the above address within 7 days of receiving your order. No returns or exchange will be allowed after 7 days from receipt of your order. Please include a reason for return on our Return Form.
2. Any problems reported after 7 days which are not the fault of our company will incur a 20% re-stocking fee. If a return or refund is necessary, this must fall within 14 days of the invoice date. Returns will not be accepted beyond 14 days of the invoice date.
3. Goods must be returned within 14 days of receipt and must be returned in their original packaging and in original re-saleable condition. Please note that we are not responsible for return postage and the delivery charge on the original order is non-refundable unless there is a mistake or damage to the item(s).
THIS DOES NOT AFFECT YOUR STATUTORY RIGHTS.
4. If an error has been made by us with regards to a written order, either invoicing or packing, we will be glad to pay for return shipment.
If customer requires an urgent re-despatch, it will be necessary to pay for goods at the time the re-order is placed, which will then be credited/refunded when we receive the returned goods.
5. Errors made by clients when placing their order can be returned if reported within 7 days and products are unopened. This will incur the 20% restocking fee. This includes change of mind returns also. Goods must arrive in re-saleable condition. Return shipment will be at customer’s expense. 20% Restocking Fee covers costs of time and labour involved with returning goods to the our company.
6. Goods must be re-packed carefully for return and the package must include a Return Form identifying your order number, name, and contact information (e-mail address) as well as reason for return. Whether you require a credit or a replacement, it is extremely important to provide as much detail as possible about what you are returning so that the return can be processed accurately and promptly.
7. Once we have confirmed the returned goods are in a re-saleable condition we will issue a refund to your original payment card.
Cost of postage will not be refunded!
If for any reason you are not happy with your choice, please contact us to register a return.
If you wish to return your goods by post, follow the instructions outlined below:
• Write your name, address, postcode and order number on the returns form.
• Please remember to complete the returns form and enclose it with your returned Goods.
• Ensure your Goods are in a securely wrapped parcel and place a returns address label on the parcel.
When returning any items, please allow 28 days from the day the parcel is posted for your refund to be processed. We will email you to let you know once your parcel has been received and your refund has been processed.
Please remember to ask the Post Office for your proof of posting receipt and retain it for your reference. The Post Office will stamp this and supply a tracking reference number to prove the item(s) have been returned. Without this we cannot refund any money if we do not receive the returned items.
The refund will be processed once your goods are received into us. Please note that it may take 2-3 working days for the refunds to show in your account and will show on your statement as a refund / credit from Aromatherapy Today.
Returns by post cannot be accepted without a valid Returns Authorisation Number. You will be unable to get a Returns Authorisation Code from the web if more than 14 days has passed of the invoice date. If you experience any difficulties with the online returns process please click here to contact us. We aim to respond to your emails within 48 hours.
The returns address is: The Holt Lodge, London Road, Morden, Surrey, SM4 5AN, UK.
Nothing under these terms and conditions affects your statutory rights.