Terms & Conditions
Terms & Conditions
Please read these terms and conditions carefully before placing an order for any of our products from this Website. You will be asked to agree and to accept the terms and conditions below before you place an order using this website.
If you do not agree or understand any of our terms and conditions, please do not use the Aromatherapy website.
We reserve the right to make changes to this Website and to these terms and conditions.
We will not file a copy of these terms and conditions specifically in relation to your order, but we recommend you to download, print, and keep a copy of these.
We can not guarantee that the version you have agreed to will remain accessible. We may update these terms and conditions on the website at any time, with or without notice.
When we make changes, we will publish them here. You should check the terms and conditions posted on the Website always to ensure that you are aware of these and comply with the current version.
The terms and conditions contain the following sections:
Part 1 - Information about the Website
Part2 – Ordering
Part 3 – Pricing & Payment method
Part 4 – Delivery
Part 5 - Vouchers/Offers
Part 6 – Cancellations
Part 7 – Returns and replacements
Part 8 - Product liability
Part 9 – Disclaimer
Part 10 - Cookies policy
Information on this Website
The contents of the Aromatherapy Today website, including all software and content are copyrighted under UK copyright and may also be copyrighted under the laws of other countries and all rights are reserved. We reserve the right to modify, withdraw, restrict, or reject access to this web site at any time and without notice.
You should not use this information for treating a health problem or disease or to make a self-diagnosis. You are advised to seek professional advice when treating specific conditions.
Contact your GP immediately if you suspect that you have a medical problem.
We are not responsible for any allergic reactions, which may be caused by the use of our products; you must conduct your own tests prior to usage if you suspected or knew of such allergy problems. We try to make sure that all information on the Website, including descriptions of our products and listed prices is up to date and correct at all times but mistakes can happen sometimes. We will try to resolve all information errors on the Website as soon as reasonably possible. Please take into consideration that the logistics of buying Goods on-line work differently to buying in-store. We reserve the right to refuse an order. We can refuse an order, for example, resulting from one of the following circumstances:
•The product(s) ordered being unavailable / out of stock
• Our inability to obtain authorization of payment
• The identification of an error within the product information, including price or promotion.
• All Goods and promotions are subject to availability - we may not be able to supply your order.
• If there are any problems with your order, we shall contact you. We reserve the right to reject any offer to purchase by you at any time.
Links to third-party websites
For your 1st Order with us you will receive 10% OFF of your purchases.
Use promotional Code: 10OFFFO on Check out!
Free delivery on all Orders over £80 or more to mainland UK.
Once you have checked out and your order has been confirmed you will not be able to make any changes to your order; please make sure that everything is correct before clicking the confirm button. On receipt of your order, we will send you an order acknowledgment email to the email address which you provide in the order process. This order acknowledgment email will contain your order number, details of the goods ordered, and a delivery estimate. Note that this email is only to acknowledge that your order has been received, and is not an acceptance by us of any offers to purchase Goods. We must receive full payment both of the price of the Goods and any delivery charges before we can accept any offers. When you select to pay by credit or debit card we will process the payment. Payment will be processed upon receipt of your order. An offer made by you to purchase a product shall only be accepted by us when we dispatch that product to you and send you an Order dispatch email which includes details of the product. We reserve the right to refuse any orders prior to acceptance. If a product is not available we will include details of the unavailable product in the Order dispatch email. A product that is not available will not be included in the purchase list for a product that is dispatched. Delivery charges may apply and these will be displayed in the order process.
Please note: We are not responsible for incorrect or incomplete address details provided by customers. We send a courtesy email to confirm the details given on the order form, if you do not respond to this email to amend any mistakes, we will assume that the details are accurate and we will dispatch your order accordingly. If items are returned to us due to address errors, customers are liable to cover re-delivery charges of £5.75 for UK orders (for packages weighing up to 1000 g!) and £15\.95 for International orders (for packages weighing up to 1000 g)!
1. We accept online orders placed through our website, using the check out system. 2. We make every effort to deliver the goods as soon as possible after your order has been accepted. We cannot guarantee dispatch times in situations affected by circumstances beyond our control. Once the order has been processed, any changes to it by the customer will be treated as a new order. 3. Due to the volatile nature of the essential oil market, price commitment is made on the placement of order only. 4. If items are out of stock we will contact you by e-mail as soon as possible.
Price &Payment method
1. You can make a payment in GBP or EUR. 2. We would prefer PayPal. 3. We will ship your merchandise within 1 to 2 business days once the payment is confirmed. 4. The orders are shipped from Bulgaria by Bulgarian Postal Office Services and from the UK by Post Office Ltd. It usually takes10-15 days to Europe. 5. All orders must be paid for prior to shipping.6. We accept PayPal and Visa, MasterCard through PayPal's payment gateway. Orders can be delayed if confirmation is not presented, as we will have to wait for funds to be cleared in full. Please see www.paypal.com for information on PayPal payments .7. All prices shown on our website are quoted in UK Pounds Sterling. Prices quoted on our website include VAT and other applicable UK taxes. The amount you pay will be the price indicated plus any delivery charges. We cannot waive VAT.
We do not store goods in a warehouse in order to provide the best quality / freshly produced oils and cosmetic products which are shipped directly from the factory to you. Although we do our best to deliver as quickly as possible, we ask for your patience and appreciation for the quality; good things come to those who wait!
We at Aromatherapy Today are dedicated to offering our clients a reliable and efficient ordering, dispatch, and delivery service. We currently offer two delivery options: Standard (Royal mail Second class) and Express (Royal mail First class) for the UK mainland depending on the size and value of your order. You will receive an e-mail from us the day we despatch your order. A handling fees may be added to the shipping costs. There is the option to select an alternative delivery address including a work address if this is more convenient for you. Please note: We do not deliver on UK Bank Holidays and weekends! Weekends and Bank holidays are non-working days and if your order has been dispatched on Friday by a next day service, it will be due for delivery on the following Monday. Once your order has been dispatched, you will receive a notification e-mail if you have provided an e-mail address. How long your parcel takes to be delivered after we dispatch it is out of our control. Whilst we use either Royal Mail's 1st Class service, please always allow 2 working days for delivery to your address after Dispatch (you will receive an e-mail when we dispatch your order). Parcels dispatched on Friday will not be delivered until the following Monday.
UK Delivery & Postal Charges
Standard delivery on Order over £80.00 (for packages weighing up to 1000 g) are delivered FREE of charge. Standard Delivery by Post Office Ltd. (Estimate delivery – 3-4 working days after posting) - £5.75. Express Delivery (Estimate delivery – 1-3 days after posting) - £7.50. Special delivery - Next day by Royal Mail (for orders placed before 1 pm) - £9.50. Saturday Delivery (orders placed before 1 pm Friday) - £11.90. International Standard to EU countries - £15.95. If your parcel weighs over 1.0 kg, an additional postage charge of £5.99 will apply to your invoice. Please note items heavier than 1000 g cannot be sent by 2nd class!
Please ensure you enter your correct email address to receive your order confirmation receipt.
If you think your parcel is taking too long to arrive, please allow 5 working days for First Class Royal Mail and 7 working days for Second Class Royal Mail Standard before contacting us. We will send out a replacement if your parcel has not arrived within 2 weeks after dispatch but expect you to have gone through the usual checking procedures first: checking with neighbors, your local post office, etc.
Expedite shipment such as DHL, TNT and etc. is also available at an extra fee. Please contact us prior to your payment if you are interested in it. Custom charges are the buyer's responsibility. We are not responsible for any customs charges/duty/tax and other related fees. Please check customs regulations in your country for detailed information.
Please note that we will not accept returns and no refund will be applied if you refuse to pay for customs duties.
We aim to despatch all orders within 24 hours when in stock. We aim to deliver all UK standard orders in 5 -14 working days. However, sometimes during sale periods or other busy periods, deliveries may take longer. If you have not received your delivery within 14 working days after dispatch, please contact us. Any dates quoted for delivery are approximate only. We accept no responsibility for any loss resulting from delays to delivery.
Please note: Saturday and Sunday are not classed as working days for standard deliveries.
A signature is requested on delivery. If you are not at home at the time of delivery, the postman will leave a card. Please follow the instructions on the card left by the post office to arrange redelivery. Please note: We cannot cancel an order or change a delivery address once the parcel has been dispatched!
10% OFF your 1st Order with Us! Using Code: 10OFFFO.
To redeem your discount visit our website www.aromatherapytoday.co.uk.
Remember to quote your voucher code on checkout when placing your orders.
Not in conjunction with any other offers or discounts. The Vouchers may only be redeemed once per person when you placing your First Order with us!
Free standard delivery on all orders £80 or more to mainland UK.
2. Orders canceled after 24 hours of the time of order placement will incur a 20% restocking fee.
3. As long as your order has not been despatched we will issue a full refund to your original payment card.
4. Where applicable, you may cancel your order in accordance with your rights under the Distance Selling Regulations within 7 working days of receipt. This includes the delivery charge.
PART 7Returns and replacements
1. Any unwanted goods should be returned to the above address within 7 days of receiving your order. No returns or exchange will be allowed after 7 days from receipt of your order. Please include a reason for the return on our Return Form.
2. Any problems reported after 7 days which are not the fault of our company will incur a 20% re-stocking fee. If a return or refund is necessary, this must fall within 14 days of the invoice date. Returns will not be accepted beyond 14 days of the invoice date.
4. If an error has been made by us with regards to a written order, either invoicing or packing, we will be glad to pay for the return shipment. If the customer requires an urgent re-dispatch, it will be necessary to pay for goods at the time the re-order is placed, which will then be credited/refunded when we receive the returned goods.
5. Errors made by clients when placing their order can be returned if reported within 7 days and products are unopened. This will incur the 20% restocking fee. This includes a change of mind returns also. Goods must arrive in a re-saleable condition. Return shipment will be at the customer’s expense. 20% Restocking Fee covers the costs of time and labor involved with returning goods to our company.
6. Goods must be re-packed carefully for return and the package must include a Return Form identifying your order number, name, and contact information (e-mail address) as well as the reason for return. Whether you require a credit or a replacement, it is extremely important to provide as much detail as possible about what you are returning so that the return can be processed accurately and promptly.
7. Once we have confirmed the returned goods are in a re-saleable condition we will issue a refund to your original payment card. The cost of postage will not be refunded! If for any reason you are not happy with your choice, please contact us to register a return. If you wish to return your goods by post, follow the instructions outlined below:
•Write your name, address, postcode, and order number on the returns form.
•Please, remember to complete the returns form and enclose it with your returned Goods.
Returns by post cannot be accepted without a valid Returns Authorisation Number. You will be unable to get a Returns Authorisation Code from the web if more than 14 days has passed from the invoice date. If you experience any difficulties with the online returns process please click here to contact us. We aim to respond to your emails within 48 hours. The returns address is 10 Central House, 2 Kings Rd, Fleet, Hampshire, GU51 3FU, UK. Nothing under these terms and conditions affects your statutory rights.
1. The stability and nature of our products may be altered depending on storage conditions, or when used in combination with other ingredients. This is beyond our control and we strongly recommend lab tests prior to commercial runs. We cannot accept any liability in this regard.2. As the availability of ingredients and raw materials is not always certain due to changes in nature. We reserve the right to substitute alternative ingredients/raw materials in the production of products and bases in order to maintain supply to its customers.3. Customers should always refer to the ingredients label as affixed to each product or to specification sheets that are current at the time of supply of the product.
1. The information contained in this website is obtained from current and reliable sources.2. This website summarises our best current knowledge of the health and safety hazard information of the product.3. Individuals receiving this information must exercise their independent judgment in determining its appropriateness for a particular purpose.4. Aromatherapy Today UK expressly disclaims responsibility as to the ordinary or any other use(s). Moreover, nothing contained here should be considered as a recommendation by us as to the suitability for any use.5. We are not to be held responsible for any damages resulting from the use of or reliance upon information published on our website or products bought from us.6. The user of the product is solely responsible for compliance with all laws and regulations applying to the use of the products, including the intellectual property rights of third parties.