100 % Pure Organic Rosa Damascena water with Genuine Bulgarian Rose Oil
100% Natural Steam-Distilled Flower Water
- Steam-distilled from fresh organic rose petals (from Rosa Damascena Bulgaria).
- Anti-inflammatory, acne-preventing, and balancing.
- Therapeutic, Cleansing, and Detoxifying. Skin Care-Grade, Great Tonic.
- Pure Rose Flower Water. NOT a fragrance!
- Suitable for sensitive and irritated skin. Rejuvenating, stimulating, and harmonizing.
- 100% VEGAN!
100% pure, natural, organic flower water. The pure Aromatherapy Today Certified Organic Rose Water is therapeutic and a Food Grade product.
Our Bulgarian Rose Water is a 100% pure natural product.
The rose water is produced via steam-distillation of fresh rose blossoms from Rosa Damascena, picked during the annual Rose Harvest in the world-famous Bulgarian Rose Valley.
Directly from the producers!
Our Bulgarian Rose Water is pure, undiluted, food-grade product. The rose water does not contain any preservatives, additives, or synthetic ingredients. Many manufacturers label their products containing rose essence but it could be synthetic. Synthetic rose ingredients have no therapeutic value at all.
Benefits and properties:
- Therapeutic, cleansing, and detoxifying
- Anti-inflammatory, acne-preventing, and balancing
- Anti-ageing and moisturising
- Rejuvenating, stimulating, and harmonising
- Digestion-stimulating and anti-septic
- Food and beverage flavour enhancer
Pure Organic steam-distilled Rosa Damascena water. Steam-distilled from fresh Bulgarian Rosa Damascena rose blossoms.
Use this aromatic mist to soften and hydrate your skin and hair and indulge in the gentle rose aroma.
- Soak a cotton pad with rose water and smooth over the entire face and neck.
- Saturate a towel, warm up and apply to face to detoxify and clarify skin, and unclog pores.
- Spray the gentle rose mist all over your body for instant moisture and freshness. Rejuvenates dull skin and calms after prolonged sun exposure.
- Provides essential nutrients to the hair and if used daily, significantly improves shine and natural lustre.
Rose Water Uses
Rosewater is one of the all-time best and most traditional facial cleansers and has multiple skin-care uses. The natural rose water is used to treat acne and skin irritation, sun and other burns. Bulgarian Rose Water is applied for nourishing and hydrating facial and hair masks. Rosewater is also added to bathing water and is used for moisturizing the body after bath. It balances skin pH level; rose water has anti-ageing and rejuvenating effects.
Great Toner for everyday use!
The rose water is certified by the Bulgarian Government-appointed laboratory at the Research Institute for Roses, Aromatic, and Medicinal Plants - the ultimate rose Otto authority in the world.
Power of Rose Water
Bulgarian Rose Water is known to help emotional strength. Rosewater benefits emotional processing, balance and improves the ability to love. Natural rose water has a unique scent that empowers the mind and assists in decision making and completion of projects. The rose water also offers a soothing property to the nerves and emotional /psychological state of mind. The rose water is regarded as a mild sedative and anti-depressant. The rose water is increasingly used in treatments for conditions of stress: nervous tension, peptic ulcers, heart disease, and others.
Rose Water Applications
Our Bulgarian Rose Water has multiple uses and the benefits of Rose Water are many and varied:
Natural rose water has a gorgeous uplifting scent.
Natural rose water is a gently cleansing and toning product for all skin types.
Natural rose water has hydrating and anti-inflammatory action.
Natural rose water is known to help digestion.
Natural rose water has anti-viral, antiseptic, and disinfectant properties.
Natural rose water maintains the pH balance, stimulates regeneration processes, it has a calming effect in acne and sunburns.
Natural rose water is used to flavour drinks and refreshments.
At home, it can be added to creams, shampoos, body lotions and other cosmetics. Rosewater is used in aromatherapy due to its relaxing effect.
In an industrial scale is used in perfumery and cosmetics.
Rosewater is used also in the food industry to flavour pastries.
Applications: Skincare, Haircare: Cleansing, hydrating, and toning for all skin and hair types - a perfect finish for your daily cleansing and refreshing routine. Perfect for all home-made cosmetics. Aromatherapy, Cooking, Household, Pet-care